The Rubicon Marina
The Rubicon Marina
A beautiful place and such a central part of Playa Blanca.
Not only home to many beautiful boats and yachts but full of fabulous restaurants, bars, cafes, clothes and accessory shops, a shopping centre, mini golf and much more!
Location: The marina is 1.4km from Villa Katarina, 1.4km from Villa Isabella and 1.7km from Villa Mariesa.
If you are staying at Villa Katarina, you have the bonus of being able to walk along the scenic coastal path from the villa to the marina. A delightful walk.
What is there to do:
- Visit the market twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday 10am – 2pm.
- This is free entry. If nothing else pop along, have a browse and enjoy a coffee in one of the lovely cafes.
- Feed the fish! The kids will enjoy this!
- Browse around the shops
- Check out all the impressive boats
- Mini Golf
- Have a look in the shopping centre ‘Centro Comercial Rubicón Shop & Fun’ – some lovely shops, a café, a supermarket and a bowling alley and pool tables upstairs.
There are also some beautiful restaurants located at the marina, I haven’t tried them myself but a very popular one is ‘Arabella’s’. There is also ‘Casa Carlos and Lani’s’ – just to name a few.
The other thing I love about the marina is that you are also at the beachfront promenade, and you can walk along the beachfront to the centre of Playa Blanca passing the Papagayo centre as you go. Just a beautiful walk taking in the breathtaking scenery. No matter how many times I have done it, it never gets old.
*picture below – some of the many boats at the marina.
Villa Isabella Reviews
Villa Isabella Reviews Villa Isabella Reviews Villa Isabella is a 3 bed, 2 bath villa set on one level (no stairs inside)Here are a few
Villa Maintenance & Improvements
Villa Maintenance & Improvements Villa Maintenance & Improvements Requesting reviews is all part of us being able to gather feedback to see what areas we